1. Faux Malachite Knobs from Teal and Lime || 2. Eggs from Dream Catcher
3. Wallpaper from Sharpie Blog || 4. Mugs from A Beautiful Mess
5. Catchalls by Stephanie Lynn || 6 .Lampshade from A Little Glass Box
7. TOMS from LDC Designs || 8. Chair Seat from Emily via Little Green Notebook
9. Rocks from Sweet Paul Magazine
1. Pumpkins from Paper and Stitch || 2. Dress via Honey Kennedy
3. Ornament from Jazzy Chalks || 4. Garden Markers from Shine Your Light
5. Onesies from Delia Creates || 6. Wall Frames from Better Homes and Gardens
7. iPhone Cover from Expect the Unexpected with Denise
8. Anthro Inspired Mugs from Home Heart Craft || 9. Flooring from Heike Weber
1. Santa Art from Bower Power || 2. Lamp from Vintage Revivals
3. Pillow from dear Lillie || 4. Clutch from P.S. I made this
5. Keychain from How About Orange || 6. Coasters from Sharpie Blog
7. Nails from the Beauty Department || 8. Campaign Shelves from Our Fifth House
Here are two projects I did using Sharpie markers.
Are you going to jump on the Sharpie bandwagon?