Bunting and Baby Shoes

I know, I know.  These two do not go together . . .


this week I will be sharing with you some fat quarter projects.

Hmm. Was that a hint that YOU might win some fat quarters?

I don't know . . . . you'll just have to wait and see.  ;)

First project for the day is very cute bunting.  You can hang bunting practically anywhere for almost any occasion (or no occasion at all), and it will add a touch a whimsy to your decor.  I think bunting is a lot of fun.

Beth, from stitch.rip.repeat. shows you how to make a strand of bunting.  I mean, just look at how cute this is!

Or you could do a little more modern approach to bunting.

Or how about adding a little preppy into your life?

{photos from lobster and swan and selina lake}

I don't know about you, but this adorable baby's quilt from Little Birdie Secrets is a great way to feature bunting.

Little Birdie Secrets

Or maybe you want to make some accessories with fat quarters.
I don't know about you, but I think handmade baby shoes would make wonderful baby shower gifts.
How about trying these on for size?

Fleeting Thing

Fleeting Thing shows you how with a tutorial.  Are you a sucker for ruffles (when done right) like me?

Or maybe you like flowers.

Tao of craft
Here's a Velcro pair.  I could see these on Owen, and I LOVE the fabric!!

I think sew
I don't have a tutorial for these cute boots, but if you are sewing savvy, you might be able to rig up a pattern yourself.


You can view other fat quarter projects here, here, here, and here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank for this informative and pics sharing, good to share more my friends!
    See also more and compare for best prices deals for Baby Shoes Compare here!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...