2.27.2012

vacation

This girl is on vacation this week! I wish I could say I was doing this:


via

But really, I am doing this:
via

I hope your week will be more fun than mine ;)  But honestly, I am looking forward to some catching up and much needed rest.   If I am really ambitious, I should be done with the top piece of my quilt.  It's coming along really well.  When I get back, I'll show you guys Owen's pallet wall, and I'll have a few fun mini tutorials for ya.  Thank you to everyone who participated in my giveaway last week!  It was fun to see how quickly I could reach my goal. 


Have an AWESOME week!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a grow your blog hop. I would love for you to stop by my site and return the favor and follow me back as well. If you are interested also check out our current giveaways. We have something for everyone right now.
    Thanks a lot!
    http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you sleep in a couple days! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post dear
    Good blog
    I am following your blog with GFC
    Now follow back my blog with GFC too
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time, I know time away is much needed =]
    I have been absent from the blogging world for awhile. But I am back! You would recently know me from Sew Stylish Boutique. I just started my own blog and can't wait to start following you again.
    <3 Heather

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...