If you have not entered my current giveaway, you can enter here.
I am participating in Quokka Quilt's Blogger's Choice Fat Quarter Bundle contest. I would like to make my first quilt! I came up with a few fat quarter bundles, which I will share with you over the course of a month or two, but I was only allowed to enter one bundle. Even though this was really hard work for me, I enjoyed coming up with a color palette. It is difficult combining patterns, which I believe is the hardest part for most people. This can also pertain to interior design, and I definitely fall under the scared category. :)
I knew I definitely wanted Kaffe Fasset Pastel by Westminster Fabrics in my fat quarter bundle, and I worked from there. I had to use 3 solids and 12 prints. Here are my selections.
2. Heirloom Gray Cobblestone by Dear Stella
3. Herringbone Stripe by Westminster Fabrics
4. Paris Apartment by Bari J. Ackerman
5. Storyboek Fresh Bubble Stripe by Birch Fabrics
6. Ruby Cotton Grey Sundae by Moda Fabrics
7. Palladium Ikat by Dear Stella
8. Palladium Grey Gridlock by Dear Stella
9. Lakehouse Cream on Cream Dots by Lakehouse Fabrics
10. Tilly Organic Dawn Mumsy by
11. Kaffe Fassett Pastel by Westminster Fabrics
12. Taza Blue Little Navina by Dena Designs
13. Kona Cotton Teal by Robert Kaufman
14. Stella Gray by Dear Stella
15. Bella Solids Blue Raspberry by Moda Fabrics
And this was no easy feat. Just take a look at my desktop. There are over 130 pictures on this screen. Now if only there were an easy way to delete these . . .
Happy Friday! I'm working on those darn pallets this weekend, and I figured out exactly what I am going to do. I am VERY excited!