11/18/2013

3 down, 6 to go

swoon blocks one, two, and three hanging up on my design wall.  this will be going to someone special that i know but can't say her name yet just in case she's reading this.  i hope she likes it!  i mentioned before in this post how i prefer directional prints to go in the same direction in swoon blocks, but this time i let that slide and am enjoying the wildness of it.   i'm getting all crazy on you guys.  watch out.





i also finished up my quilt top featuring every print in every colorway of Minimalista by Art Gallery Fabrics.  this photo just makes me laugh, and i shared it last night on instagram [follow along here if you like.  i am private, but just select request]  for some reason, this photo reminds me of the shirtless men and spicy burrito quilt calendars.  [but i am fully dressed for anyone concerned. ha!]



hope you had a fabulous weekend and enjoy the start of a new week with new possibilities and beginnings!

xx nancy

8 comments:

  1. I just love your blocks - and how the look of the block changes so dramatically when you change up the colors! Thanks for sharing your sexy burrito picture too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 Swoon blocks sewn waiting, and 2 more blocks cut out waiting to be sewn, just keep getting sidetracked with other projects. Every time I see a post like yours I am reminded to go back to it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those Swoon blocks. Just finished one for the center of a quilt top, using French General fabrics - love it!! And, now I'm sewing my wonky triangle strips, heading for a zip pouch with a strip in the side - love them, too. Your projects are wonderful to see, and you're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would love to see it!

      Delete
  4. I am so laughing now! Love the Swoon blocks, looking good:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO!!!! I didnt make the connection until you said it! Get it! So happy to see you are swooning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, that calendar.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...