Hello! Thank you for stopping in to check out my sale. This sale is a little different for two reasons. The money will be used towards my book instead of purchasing more fabric and supplies to replenish my shop. The second reason is you pick the discount you want to use. It's a name-your-sale sale. :) I'm offering you a discount of 0% - 25% off any purchase, and you get to pick how much you want to take off. 0% would be the asking price. This lets people decide how much they can donate.
As I mentioned in my previous post, the costs of creating a book quickly add up! Before undertaking this huge project, I made quilts to sell to offset the costs of my creative pursuits. I like to make things just to make them. Now that I have to be a big girl and do grown-up work, I have more supplies to buy and more child care to pay for to meet my deadlines.
By offering a sale, I can move product faster in hopes of having a little more immediate income to use. I rarely offer discounts because I highly value my quilts and the hard work and time that goes into them. I am sure you will value your new quilt just as much. These quilts are made to last and will add an heirloom piece to your home.
Thank you for looking!
How it works:
This is a first come, first serve sale. When you see what you want to buy, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line SALE. The reason for emailing instead of simply leaving a comment below is because I have had readers mention in the past they were not able to leave comments. To avoid any mishaps, emailing is the next best thing I can think of.
To play fair, here are the rules.
- Email me at email@example.com with subject line SALE.
- List the item(s) you want
- List your discount amount. It can be anything from 0% to 25% off.
- Leave me the email address you want my Paypal invoice to go to.
- If you are using layaway, let me know.
- If there is more than one person interested in an item, the next person in line will receive the item if the first buyer does not pay in time.
- Buyer will have 24 hours to pay before item is given to the next person in line.
- Once an item has been paid for, I will update the item with SOLD, so you may want to check back here if you have not heard from me within a day.
Other things to note:
- Smoke free, pet free
- 100% cotton quilts. All washed and line dried. All new.
- Items shipped to the US is $17 (Priority Mail) and will require a signature. I cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged packages. If you want faster, more secure shipping, we can work something out. As of to date, all my packages have arrived safely to people's homes.
- Anyone outside of the US - we will work together on the shipping price. My guess would be anywhere from $25-$50 depending on location.
- Any sales placed in North Carolina will be charged a sales tax of 6.75%.
- Your package will be mailed out about a week after your purchase.
- Sale runs June 12 - 30. All quilts that have not sold will be placed back in my shop at retail price.
- I also offer layaway. You will be invoiced a month later from the time of the first payment. A $15 fee will apply. In the event you need to cancel your sale, a $25 non refundable restocking fee will apply. The first 24 hour payment is still required.
Black Cross on white background / white birds on the back
34" x 42 1/2"
QUILT B SOLD
Fish quilt / black stripe for the back
Red cross on white background / blue fabric for the back (4th of July anyone?)
53" x 54"
Petal Pod on white background / Navy blue fabric on the back
35" x 49"
QUILT E SOLD
Polka dots on dark gray background / orange stripe for the back
40" x 47.5"
Triangles on white background / floral on the back
36" X 46"
Gold Cross on white background / gray chevron on back
32" x 40 1/2"
FIND ME here too!
Personal IG account - @owensolivia
Quilting IG account - @glasshousequilts
Facebook - owen's olivia
Pinterest - nancy@owen's olivia