Y'all. I just gave birth. Okay, not really, but it seriously feels that way after all the hard work that went into this!! So without further ado, I would like you to meet my 9 megabyte . . .
This is my first pattern, and it is available for sale on Craftsy and Etsy! Woo hoo! Can I get a wha-what along with some powerful fist bumps?! Guys and gals, I could not be more excited. I hope you are too.
So let me tell you about this pattern.
wonky triangles paper piecing pattern
- Great for all types of levels and comes in a 29 page PDF file.
- Features three different sizes - small (1.75"), medium (3.5"), and large (6.5")
- Directions on how to complete a panel as well as helpful tips, which will aid in successful completion of this project
- 22 different templates included for versatility.
- There are a lot of design possibilities because of the ability to customize each template, including the ability to create any size you want for your panel or block!
- Perfect for making zip pouches, bags, pillows, table runners, quilts, sashing, or anything else your heart desires
- Perfectly priced at $1.99.
Here is a sampling of what I have made using my pattern.
Artist's Roll using the small triangles
A sample block using the medium triangles to create a wonky chevron pattern.
A Modern and Sweet Quilt using the large triangles.
Fat Quarter Shop is offering one lucky reader a $20 gift certificate to their shop. They offer a large selection of fabrics, so I am positive you will find something you will LOVE!
Find Fat Quarter Shop elsewhere: Facebook, Twitter, and on their blog.
Are you familiar with Maze & Vale? You should be! Her hand printed fabrics are to die for!
Leslie is offering up this extra large Sample Pack, which is 3 times the size of her standard sample packs. It features a variety of Maze & Vale prints and colors. This beautiful bundle is valued at $30.
Find Maze & Vale elsewhere: Etsy, Facebook, Blog, Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr
My pattern is perfect for scraps, so I was thrilled when Kimberly from Poppyseed Fabrics wanted to giveaway a bag of scraps! Poppyseed Fabrics stuffed a large bag with awesome fabrics, weighing in at 2 pounds. This will measure approximately 8 yards of fabrics and valued at $50! Have fun with that my friends.
Find Poppyseed Fabrics elsewhere: Facebook, Blog, Etsy circle
Find Tactile Fabrics elsewhere: Facebook, Twitter
Erin, of Mina Prints, has graciously supplied one of my readers with a beautiful scrap pack bundle and two panels of her hand printed fabrics! Her prints are colorful and cheery and would complement many projects.
(Giveaway is closed)
Find Mina Prints elsewhere: Etsy, Blog
Find owen's olivia elsewhere: Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Etsy
Bloglovin' and RSS
Can't wait to win the pattern? Buy it on Craftsy or Etsy!